||Denny International Professional Knife Sharpener
||60 W motor and resettable fuse – Two multi-purpose grinding wheels – Retractable cord – Non-slip suction pads
||Lowest Price Here!
||Andrew James Electric Knife Sharpener
||Two multi-use grinding wheels – Two-stage sharpening process – Non-slip feet – 2 year warrantee
||Lowest Price Here!
||VonShef Electric Two-Stage Knife Sharpener
||Two-stage sharpening system – Double grinding wheels – Scissor and screwdriver sharpeners – 2 year warranty
||Lowest Price Here!
Picture this scenario: You’ve had a hectic day at work, you’ve been stuck in traffic for an hour, you arrive home and remember you’re entertaining guests over dinner in a matter of hours. When you begin preparing, your knife grinds dully through the vegetables, breaking and shredding them rather than slicing neatly through. On a tight deadline, a dull knife can be particularly frustrating. If this has ever happened to you, there is a wide array of knife sharpeners on the market sure to sharpen your blades to their former glory, allowing your culinary prowess to shine! Below are some of the top choices out there today:
Denny InternationalÂ® Professional Knife Sharpener Review – Our Number 1
An affordable and family friendly option for your kitchen (view on Amazon) is the Denny InternationalÂ® knife sharpener. With multiple functions, it provides an easy solution to an array of kitchen problems. Here are some of its most important features:
- Easy to control 60 W motor, complete with resettable fuse and on/off switch.
- Two high quality grinding wheels suitable for sharpening most kinds of blades as well as scissors and even screwdrivers!
- 1m cord which is automatically retractable to reduce risk of tangling and tripping.
- Suction pads to secure to any work top without slipping.
Compact, and showcasing a modern aesthetic as well as great results, it is easy to see how this knife sharpener has earned a spot on this list!
Features: 60 W motor and resettable fuse – Two multi-purpose grinding wheels – Retractable cord – Non-slip suction pads
Andrew James Electric Knife Sharpener Review – Number 2
The Andrew James electric knife sharpener comes highly recommended due to its stylish look and easy two-stage sharpening process. Of medium power, this sharpener is easy to handle and has a range of great features:
- Two-stage grinding process for impeccable sharpening and honing of blades.
- Two grinding wheels that are suitable for alloy, carbon, and stainless-steel blades.
- Four non-slip feet to increase safety by reducing device movement on work surface.
- 2 year warrantee for increased customer confidence and satisfaction.
This product is durable and effective, and covered if anything should go wrong, making it a wonderful addition to the kitchen. The grinding process is simple, easy, and effective.
Features: Two multi-use grinding wheels – Two-stage sharpening process – Non-slip feet – 2 year warrantee
VonShef Electric Two-Stage Knife Sharpener Review – Number 3
If your knives are looking dull and tired and aren’t quite up to the standard you require for your culinary needs, the VonShef two-stage knife sharpener can certainly be of service! Easy use and maintenance are just two of many features:
- Two-stage sharpening system to grind, hone, and define blade edges to a professional standard.
- Suitable for knives of a variety of shapes, sizes, and functions, including sporting knives.
- Double grinding wheels for double-sided sharpening experience, increasing efficiency.
- Built in scissor and screwdriver sharpening functions!
Spending a little more is worth it for this product, and its results speak for themselves.
Features: Two-stage sharpening system – Double grinding wheels – Scissor and screwdriver sharpeners – 2 year warranty
In terms of reliability, professionalism, and results, the product that comes out on top has to be the VonShef electric knife sharpener. This device is sturdy and powerful, yet easy to use and compact, and has enough additional functions to satisfy any utensil bluntness issue that may arise. It is well worth the higher price tag and comes with a full warrantee in case of faults, adding to its value.