||Made out of Durable Aluminium and Stainless Steel – Versatile Blades – Two Blades for Different Functions – Fast & Efficient – CE Approved – One Year Warranty
||Lowest Price Here!
||Durable Material – Easy to Adjust – Three Blades – Extra Safe – Two Year Warranty
||Lowest Price Here!
||Stainless Steel Material – Adjustable – Compact & Easy to Store – Easy to Clean – 150 Power Motor
||Lowest Price Here!
Top 3 Meat Slicers On The Market Compared
If you tend to spend a lot of money on pre-sliced meat or cheese at the deli, you have a big family and/or you find using a large knife difficult you may want to think about buying a domestic meat slicer.
Meat slicers can help you save time during food prep, it can save you money when you buy steaks and will stop you buying more expensive pre-sliced foods, and it can cut meat and potatoes into thin slices that just aren’t possible with a mandolin or a knife. Food slicers can be used to cut bacon, steaks and parma ham but they are also great for cutting bread, vegetables and cheese.
Luvele Razor Review – Our Number 1
This shiny and versatile meat slicer will get the job done and looks good doing it (lowest price here!). Read on for a full list of the Luvele Razor’s features.
- The Luvele Razor slicer is made out of cast aluminium. Aluminium is a strong, durable and long lasting material that is unlikely to break or discolour easily and so is an ideal material for a long-term product.
- This slicer comes with a powerful 180w motor which will make the slicing extra quick.
- The Luvele Electric Slicer has two 19cm stainless steel blades. Stainless steel is another strong and highly recommended material and these blades can slice between 00mm and 15 mm, which gives you quite a lot of options depending on how thin you want your meat.
- This meat slicer includes two blades which serve different functions. One blade has been designed to cut meat and cheese and the other is ideal for bread, fruit and vegetables. Separating these blades is helpful if you have any vegetarians in your household, and the fact that this slicer can cut cheese is a pretty big perk as many lower-end models don’t have this option.
- The Luvele has been especially designed to be extra fast and efficient. It also has a large food capacity and means you can slice a lot of food in one go, and it has a safety food holder for peace of mind.
- This product is CE approved and comes with a full cover one year warranty.
Features: Made out of Durable Aluminium and Stainless Steel – Versatile Blades – Two Blades for Different Functions – Fast & Efficient – CE Approved – One Year Warranty.
Andrew James Review – Number 2
This is a precise and versatile meat slicer that is also great for slicing bread and cheese. Read on to discover more.
- The Andrew James Electric Food Slicer makes it easy to adjust the thickness or thinness of the food you are slicing until you find the ideal size.
- This Andrew James slicer is made out of strong, long lasting and attractive stainless steel material.
- The slicer comes with three blades which you can pick and choose from depending on what you want to slice. There is a universal blade, a meat and cheese blade and a blade that is specifically made for slicing bread, and all of these blades are easy to clean, great quality and made out of durable and long lasting stainless steel material.
- This Andrew James slicer was designed for your safety and comfort and it includes additional features such as non-slip feet (so the slicer won’t move around or fall over), a piece holder for the blades and an on/of function that ensures the slicer won’t power on until you choose to use it again.
- This slicer comes with a 2 year warranty and doesn’t require any additional registration, so you are automatically covered against any accidental or manufactured damages.
Features: Durable Material – Easy to Adjust – Three Blades – Extra Safe – Two Year Warranty.
Swan Review – Number 3
This is a small yet powerful slicer which offers great features without breaking the bank. Read on to find out more.
- The Swan SP10060N’s blade is made out of stainless steel, which as we know is a durable and long lasting material. Stainless steel is often used for kitchen appliances and cooking pots as it is rust resistant and unlikely to tarnish over time.
- You can adjust the slice thickness on this device to make sure you have perfectly sliced meat every time.
- The Swan SP1060N is compact and easy to fold away when not in use. This is a pretty big perk if space is an issue or if you don’t want the meat slicer taking up counter space when it’s not needed.
- The manufacturers at Swan say this slicer is easy to clean. This is another big perk as meat slicers have to be cleaned fairly regularly in order to remain hygienic and so you won’t want something that’s hard or time consuming to clean after use.
- This slicer has a reasonable 150 power motor.
Features: Stainless Steel Material – Adjustable – Compact & Easy to Store – Easy to Clean – 150 Power Motor.
All these meat slicers will get the job done, but we have to award first prize to the Luvele Razor. This product is made out of durable and long lasting aluminium and stainless steel, it has a powerful 180w motor, it has two adjustable blades which are ideal for cutting meat, cheese, bread, fruit and vegetables, it has a large food capacity, it is CE approved and it comes with a full years warranty.
Choosing a Meat Slicer
There are lots of different slicers available at different prices and the slicer you pick will depend on how often you want to use the device and what you want to slice. If you want to slice cheese as well as meat you may need to invest in a more high-end product, whereas if you just want to save on time and slice your meat a bit quicker you should be fine with a budget buy.
We know that buying new kitchen appliances can be time consuming and stressful especially if you’re not sure what you’re looking for. This is why we have created this guide to the top 3 meat slicers available on the market right now.