|W2B200 by Water2Buy
||Efficient – Quiet – Compact – Easy to Use – 1250 Litres Per Day – Quick – 7 Year Warranty
||Lowest Price Here!
||32% Cheaper to Run Than Other Water Softeners – Maximum of 2266 Litres – Includes Valves & Flexi Connections – Remote Diagnostics Facility – Easy to Use – 10 Year Resin Vessel Warranty
||Lowest Price Here!
||Free Flow Valve Technology – Suitable for Up To 7 People – Flow Rate of 83LPM – Self Protection Program – Easy to Install – Compact – 7 Year Parts / 2 Year Labour Guarantee
||Lowest Price Here!
Top 3 Water Softeners On The Market Compared
If you’re unfamiliar with hard water you may be wondering what on earth this guide is about. Surely all water is soft? The term hard water basically just refers to water that is full of minerals like manganese, calcium and carbonate. These are natural minerals and are normally safe to consume but hard water can still cause a lot of problems. If your water is hard it can make it more difficult to shower, wash your clothes, wash the dishes etc, it can also clog up your plumbing and add a lot of lime scale to your dishwasher, and it makes skin ailments like rashes and eczema more likely.
If you have a hard water problem in your home you may want to buy a water softener. Water softeners come in may shapes and sizes and the model you choose will depend on the size of your household, your budget, what type of water softener you want and how much water you regularly consume. When you’re looking to buy a water softener you’ll have the choice between a salt-based ion softener, a salt-free water softener, a dual tank water softener or an old fashioned de-scaler.
We understand that these terms may not mean that much at the moment and you might not be sure exactly what features you want from your water softener so we are here to help with this guide to the top 3 water softeners available to buy right now.
W2B200 by Water2Buy Review – Our Number 1
This impressive high-end water softener is a robust, impressive and guaranteed product that will soften your water in no time (lowest price here!). Read on for a full list of its features.
- This efficient and long lasting water softener has been designed to eliminate lime scale and thoroughly soften your water supply without making any excess noise. This water softener has a super quiet meter that ensures quiet and smooth running.
- The water softener is small enough to fit under your kitchen sink and therefore won’t take up too much space. This is an important factor to consider if space is an issue or if you just don’t want your water softener taking up one of your kitchen counters.
- This Water2Buy softener is very easy to use and includes a manual which has step by step guidelines that will help you understand your water softener in no time. They also have a dedicated customer service team who can help you with any additional questions.
- This product is suitable for a 1-4 person house. It can provide on average 1250 litres of clean and soft water every day and you can use any type of softening salt with this Water2Buy softener.
- The Water2Buy water softener only takes around 30 minutes to soften your water, so if you start the process before going to sleep you’ll have read-to-use water in the morning.
- The Water2Buy softener comes with a 30 day guarantee, free returns and an amazing 7 year warranty. This means that if you experience any accidents within 7 years you can get a free replacement, so this is an impressive long term investment that you can feel confident about.
Features: Efficient – Quiet – Compact – Easy to Use – 1250 Litres Per Day – Quick – 7 Year Warranty.
Pricing: Mid range
Tapworks AD11 Review – Number 2
This water softener may be high-end but it aims to save you money in the long run whilst giving you clean and soft water every day. Read on to discover more.
- The manufactures at A11 claim that this water softener is 32% cheaper to run than alternative products, so although the initial cost may be a bit high you are likely t save money in the long term.
- This water softener promises high flow rates and can soften up to 2266 litres of hard water per day.
- The Tapwords AD11 comes with included valves and flexi connections so you won’t have to worry about buying them elsewhere.
- AD11 runs a remote diagnostics facility which can help you fix any problems with your water softener.
- This water purifier is easy to use, easy to install and easy to program.
- This product comes with a 10 year warranty which covers the resin vessel, so if there are any problems with your resin vessel within a decade you can get it replaced.
Features: 32% Cheaper to Run Than Other Water Softeners – Maximum of 2266 Litres – Includes Valves & Flexi Connections – Remote Diagnostics Facility – Easy to Use – 10 Year Resin Vessel Warranty.
Pricing: High end.
Monarch Midi Review – Number 3
The Monarch Water Softener claims that it is the best and most economical water softener you could buy. Is it right? Read on to find out!
- This water softener includes Free Flow Valve Technology and a 15mm installation kit.
- The Monarch Midi has been designed for 4-7 people in moderately hard water areas or 4-5 people in extreme hard water areas and can on average soften 35 gallons of water per person.
- This Monarch Midi has a high flow rate of 83LPM which they say is the highest flow rate of any softener in the UK. It also has very low pressure drops.
- The Monarch water softener has designed a self protection program that detects problems in your plumbing system, stores data in case there is a power cut and can remember your personal water usage to help save on water and salt use.
- This water softener is small and very easy to install.
- The Monarch Midi comes with a 7 year parts guarantee and a 2 year labour guarantee, so if there are any initial problems with your softener you can get them fixed within 2 years at the very least.
Features: Free Flow Valve Technology – Suitable for Up To 7 People – Flow Rate of 83LPM – Self Protection Program – Easy to Install – Compact – 7 Year Parts / 2 Year Labour Guarantee.
These are all good quality water softeners that would be great for anyone effected by hard water, but one of these products does stand out. The W2B200 by Water2Buy wins best water softener on our list because it is easy to use, it is compact and quiet, it can soften a lot of water very quickly, they have a human customer service team who can help you with any problems or queries and this product has a 7 year resin vessel warranty.