||4 Settings – Sauté Feature – Pause Option – 1.6L Capacity – LED Count Down Display – Easy to Use and Clean – Instruction Booklet With Included Recipes
||Lowest Price Here!
|Tefal Easy Soup
||User-Friendly – Keep Warm Feature – Easy to Use – Smooth or Chunky Options – Can Be Used For Multiple Purposes – Recipe Book – One Year Warranty
||Lowest Price Here!
||Multiple Purpose – Quick And Easy To Use – Safe – 1.6L Capacity – 2 Year Warranty
||Lowest Price Here!
Top 3 Soup Makers
If you love making tasty soups but you hate all the fuss and extra washing up that goes along with them then you may be interested in buying a soup maker. You can use these machines for the entire soup making process from blending to cooking and (sometimes) even sautéing your food to make it even tastier. The fact that you can make the soup from scratch inside this one device will save you a heap of washing up and as these machines tend to run quite quickly you’ll save yourself a lot of time too.
There are tons of soup makers on the market and it can be hard to know which one is best for you. If you’re unfamiliar with the common features that most soup makers should have or you just want to see which models made our top 3 read on!
Morphy Richards Saute & Soup Maker Review – Our Number 1
This impressive soup maker (lowest price here!) can cook your soup from scratch in just 21 minutes! Read on to find out more.
- The Morphy Richards 501014 has 4 settings to choose from so you can add variety to your soup and get the most out of this appliance. Your options are chunky, smooth, blend or juice so in addition to making soups you could also make juices and smoothies.
- This blender includes a sauté feature which is great for adding extra flavour to your soup without any additional washing up. Before you make the soup you can use the Morphy Richards blender to sauté garlic, spices, onions and even bacon for a tasty meal.
- The Morphy Richards soup maker lets you pause the process so you can add additional ingredients if needs be.
- This soup maker has a 1.6l capacity and can be used to make soup for 4 people.
- This blender has an easy to use control panel which includes an LED count down which will show you exactly how long you have to wait for your soup.
- It is very easy to clean the Morphy Richards 501014. All you have to do is rinse the jug and wipe it with some washing up liquid.
- The Morphy Richards soup maker comes with an instruction booklet which includes 17 recipes to help get you started straight away. These recipes are really varied and will teach you how to make anything from Italian tomato soup to an indulgent milkshake.
Features: 4 Settings – Sauté Feature – Pause Option – 1.6L Capacity – LED Count Down Display – Easy to Use and Clean – Instruction Booklet With Included Recipes
Tefal Easy Soup Review – Number 2
This easy to use Tefal soup maker could be just what you need for the cold winter months. Read on to find out more.
- The Tefal BL841140 comes with a user-friendly display which is complete with automatic and manual programs to help you create the soup of your dreams.
- This sop maker comes with a keep warm feature which won’t let your soup get cold even after it’s done cooking.
- The Tefal soup maker comes with a 2.1L capacity which is more than enough for a small or medium group.
- This soup maker is very easy to use. All you need to do is add your ingredients together with your stock or water, put the lid on, choose your program and start the process.
- The Tefal BL841140 lets you choose between a smooth or chunky soup depending on what you feel like in that moment. The smooth soup only takes 23 minutes from start to finish and the chunky soup only takes 25 minutes.
- In addition to the soup making qualities the Tefal BL841140 can also be used to make baby food, compotes and deserts. You could also use it for cocktails, smoothies, batters and much more.
- This soup maker contains a recipe book which has over 30 recipes ranging from soups to smoothies and desserts.
- The Tefal BL841140 comes with a one year warranty to protect you from any manufactured damages.
Features: User-Friendly – Keep Warm Feature – Easy to Use – Smooth or Chunky Options – Can Be Used For Multiple Purposes – Recipe Book – One Year Warranty.
VonShef 800W Review – Number 3
This soup maker has been featured on the ITV ‘This Morning’ show! Read on to find out more.
- The VonShef 800W can be used to make smoothies, cocktails, sauces and milkshakes as well as soups so you can create loads of new drinks and meals quickly and easily.
- This soup maker is very quick and easy to use. All you have to do is chop up your ingredients and add to the device, switch it on, choose your ideal consistency and leave it to do its thing.
- This blender was featured on ITV’s ‘This Morning’ TV show where it was awarded a 77/100 rating.
- The VonShef soup maker is safe to use and has anti-dry and over-spill functions.
- You can use the VonShef soup maker to serve up to 6 people with the 1.6L capacity.
- This soup maker comes with an extended 2 year warranty so you are protected from any manufactured or accidental damages.
Features: Multiple Purpose – Quick And Easy To Use – Safe – 1.6L Capacity – 2 Year Warranty.
All of these soup makers would be a great addition to your kitchen and will definitely save you time and effort but one product in particular stood out to us. First place goes to the Morphy Richards 501014 because it is very easy to use, it has a large capacity, it lets you pick the consistency of your soup and best of all it has a sauté function which will save you even more time and mess by doing literally everything you need to make the perfect soup.