|Smart Grinder Pro
||High Precision Burs – 60 Grind Settings – French Press and Filter Coffee Cup Selection – Shot Function – LCD Display – Hands Free Function – Attractive Design
||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON!
||220 Gram Capacity – Easy To Use – Adjustable – Friction Clutch – Glass Catcher – Stainless Steel Burrs – Manual – Transparent Lid
||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON!
||Burr Grinder – Fineness Selector Dial – Cup Selector – Extra Safe – Attractive Design With Transparent Container & Lid
||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON!
Top 3 Coffee Grinders
If you need a perk to get you started on a long gruelling day at work then what you’ll need is a cup of deliciously fresh coffee. Unfortunately if you’re used to instant blends that isn’t even close to what you’re getting and you may end up getting your caffeine fix from an over priced chain store.
The reality is that pre-ground coffee gets stale quickly, it lacks the taste and refinement of freshly ground coffee, and it may encourage you to splurge on expensive coffee shop coffee because you don’t have an adequate substitute at home. If you’re sick of your stale instant blend and you want proper coffee from the comfort of your own home then it may be time that you invested in a coffee grinder. If you’re not sure how to get started or what you should be looking for then don’t despair. We’re here to help with a guide to the three best coffee grinders which can be bought online right now!
Smart Grinder Pro Review – Number 1
If you want a versatile coffee grinder which can make everything from a French press to an Espresso than the Sage Smart Grinder Pro (lowest price here!) may be for you. Read on to find out more.
- This coffee grinder comes with high precision burrs for a smooth, consistent grind.
- The Sage Smart Grinder Pro offers 60 grind settings so you can have your beans as coarse or fine as you want them.
- If you have a specific drink in mind then the Smart Grinder Pro lets you select cups for filter coffee or French Press and, if you’re in the mood for an Espresso, you can select the shot function for the exact amount of required coffee beans.
- This grinder comes with an easy to use LCD display, an air-tight storage canister which can be used for filter and plunger coffee, and a 450g removable hopper.
- The Smart Grinder Pro offers hands free functions so you don’t have to do all the hard work. You also have the option of pausing the dose function if necessary.
- This attractive grinder includes a see through bean lid, a user friendly display and an accessible compartment where the freshly ground coffee can be easily transported into your coffee maker.
Features: High Precision Burs – 60 Grind Settings – French Press and Filter Coffee Cup Selection – Shot Function – LCD Display – Hands Free Function – Attractive Design.
Pricing: High End.
Bodum Bistro Review – Number 2
This attractive and easy to use grinder is a great choice for coffee lovers looking for a mid-range product. Read on to find out more.
- This grinder has a very reasonable capacity of 220 grams, which should be more enough for small to medium groups of people.
- The Bodum Bistro is very easy to use thanks to its pre-set timer and push button. These features let you grind the exact amount of coffee that you need to eliminate waste.
- This coffee grinder is adjustable and you can make anything from a French press to an Espresso blend with zero stress.
- The Bodum Bistro has been designed to prevent damages. It includes a friction clutch which will stop the grinding gear becoming damaged so you can rest assure that your grinder will last for a long time.
- This Bodum Bistro grinder comes with a glass catcher which will help reduce static for a cleaner finish. It also comes with stainless steel burrs which guarantee a consistent grind and long lasting use.
- The Bodum Bistro is a manual grinder which gives the user full control over the consistency. These grinders are attractively designed and come with see through lids and transparent grinding compartments so you can easily see your results and grind to your ideal consistency.
Features: 220 Gram Capacity – Easy To Use – Adjustable – Friction Clutch – Glass Catcher – Stainless Steel Burrs – Manual – Transparent Lid.
De’Longhi KG79 Review – Number 3
This modern looking grinder has everything you need at a reasonable price. Read on to find out more.
- This is a burr grinder. Coffee enthusiasts tend to prefer burr models over other options because they are less likely to overheat and they keep that delicious coffee smell intact. This grinder also comes with a removable upper grinding wheel which makes it extra easy to clean.
- This grinder comes with an easy to use fineness selector dial which you can use to choose between fine, medium or coarse consistencies.
- The DeLonghi KG79 also comes with a cup selector. You can choose between 2-12 cups and the grinder will turn off after it has ground the required amount of beans to make sure nothing gets wasted.
- This DeLonghi model is extra safe thanks to its automatic safety function that automatically stops grinding if the bean container is missing or if there aren’t enough coffee beans.
- This is an attractive, sleek and modern looking grinder which comes with a transparent, removable container and a see through top lid.
Features: Burr Grinder – Fineness Selector Dial – Cup Selector – Extra Safe – Attractive Design With Transparent Container & Lid.
These are all high quality coffee grinders which will help you make deliciously fresh coffee from the comfort of your own home, but one of these grinders does stand out among the rest. Our top spot goes to the Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Grinder Pro, 165 Watt – Stainless Steel because it has 60 grind settings which ensure you can grind your coffee to the exact consistency that you want, it helps you make specific brews and you can make Espressos and French Press grinds with this machine, it has an easy to use LCD display, it is attractive with a see through lid and it even offers hands free options to make the grinding process almost effortless.