||Variable Stride Length – Combined Optional Incline and Resistance – Advanced Monitor – 19 Pre-Programmed Workouts – Heart Rate Monitor – 16 Resistance Levels – 2 Year Home Repair Warranty
||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON!
|JTX Strider X7
||Large Colour Touch Screen – 21 Workout Programs – Progress Display – 16 Inch Stride Length – 16 Resistance Levels – Ergonomic Design – 5 Year Frame Warranty
||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON!
||Bluetooth Console – 32 Resistance Steps – Large Adjustable Foot Pedals – Practical Transport Wheel – 12 Pre-Programmed Workouts – 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON!
Top 3 Cross Trainers
Investing in your own personal cross trainer (or elliptical trainer as they are often called) is a great way to kick start your fitness regime and it is sure to help you become healthier, slimmer and fitter. Cross trainers are a great alternative to treadmills because they provide a thorough cardio workout without putting unnecessary pressure on your joints, and depending on how intense your workout is you can burn between 8-12 calories per minute on the cross trainer: which is the same or more as you would burn on a treadmill.
Another great thing about cross trainers is that they normally give you an upper as well as lower body workout because most cross trainers will come with moving handles. These handles will work your arms whilst the foot pedals work your legs to ensure a more complete workout.
Buying gym equipment online sounds easy in theory but the actual experience can leave you exhausted, stressed and confused. If you’re not sure which cross trainer you would like to buy then we are here to help make things a little easier, so read on for our list of the top 3 cross trainers which you can buy online right now.
JTX Tri-Fit Review – Our Number 1
This machine offers all you could expect from a cross trainer and more. Read on for full details.
- The JTX Tri Fit (lowest price here!) comes with a variable stride length of 16-20” so it can be adjusted to suit the needs of different users.
- This cross trainer combines resistance and incline for a fuller body workout. The incline will force your body to work on your core and flutes whereas the resistance will work your leg and arm muscles. Combine both with the long stride length for a truly effective workout, and if you would like to focus on your legs and arms exclusively the incline can be turned off.
- The JTX Tri Fit comes with an advanced computerised monitor which can connect to Bluetooth. If you have a smart phone or tablet you can download a free iConsole app which will help keep your motivated during your training.
- This cross trainer comers with 19 pre-programmed workout programs and a custom program feature so you can vary your workout and try new things to keep your exercises varied and interesting. The programs include a heart rate monitor program which, when used with the included heart rate strap, can help you create a truly personal, safe and effective workout.
- The JTX Tri Fit cross trainer offers 16 resistance levels which can be adjusted to increase or decrease the intensity of the exercise. This is a great way of ensuring that you keep improving over time because if you want to keep seeing results you need to keep upping the intensity. These resistance levels harness silent magnetic technology to ensure sooth, silent running throughout the exercise.
- This cross trainer comes with a 2 year home repair warranty which includes an engineer call out and all parts. This means that if any part of your cross trainer breaks within two years of purchase then not only can you get the part replaced but an electrician will come to your house to fix it for you. The JTX Tri Fit also comes with a 28 money back guarantee so if you change your mind about the JTX you can replace it for a full refund.
Features: Variable Stride Length – Combined Optional Incline and Resistance – Advanced Monitor – 19 Pre-Programmed Workouts – Heart Rate Monitor – 16 Resistance Levels – 2 Year Home Repair Warranty.
JTX Strider-X7 Review – Number 2
This strong, ergonomic and user friendly cross trainer will help you achieve long term fitness if you give it the chance. Read on to find out more.
- The JTX Strider X7 comes with a large touch screen console complete with colour to help enhance your workout experience.
- This colour console can be used to control the JTX Striders 21 work out programs which include heart rate control with included wireless chest strap, fat burning and hill mode. These programs give you the chance to focus on your goals and vary your workout to make sure you keep pushing yourself.
- The colour display will show you your workout progress and keep you up to date with things like Time, Calories, Watts and Speed. You can also select one of these categories and select a target which you will work towards for the rest of your exercise.
- The JTX Strider X7 offers a 16 inch stride length which should suit most users. It also has a 12.5KG flywheel which will maintain a smooth, quiet and consistent movement throughout the exercise.
- This cross trainer comes with 16 levels of resistance which can be initiated via this machines quick start buttons.
- Do you have a specific workout in mind? The JTX Strider lets you customise and program up to 4 your own workouts which you can then select for future sessions.
- The JTX Strider – X7 ensures maximum comfort thanks to its ergonomic footplate design which will help protect our joints throughout the exercise.
- This cross trainer comes with a 5 year frame warranty, a 2 year in-home repair warranty which includes all parts, and a 28 day money back guarantee.
Features: Large Colour Touch Screen – 21 Workout Programs – Progress Display – 16 Inch Stride Length – 16 Resistance Levels – Ergonomic Design – 5 Year Frame Warranty.
Sportstech CX610 Review – Number 3
This advanced cross trainer has everything you’ll need to get into shape. Read on to find out more.
- The Sportstech CX610 comes with a Bluetooth console which is compatible with custom fitness apps to help you achieve your goals. It comes with a tablet holder which you can use to display Google Maps for street view training: this helps the workout feel more ‘real’ and helps you visualise how much speed you have hypothetically covered.
- This cross trainer comes with 32 steps of computer controlled resistance. Having multiple resistance levels is essential because you can only improve long term if you keep challenging and pushing yourself.
- The Sportstech CX610 comes with large foot pedals which are specially designed for maxima grip and comfort. These pedals are also adjustable.
- This cross trainer offers a practical wheel which can be easily transported and stored when not in use. This cross trainer also comes with a water bottle holder and a free water bottle
- The Sportstech CX610 comes with 12 ready made workouts which include HRC training, a pulse belt and heart rate function and watt training.
- This Sportstech CX610 is complete with a 5 year manufacturers warranty which will help protect you from accidental and/or manufactured damages.
Features: Bluetooth Console – 32 Resistance Steps – Large Adjustable Foot Pedals – Practical Transport Wheel – 12 Pre-Programmed Workouts – 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
These are all impressive cross trainers and any one of the machines listed above will help you achieve your fitness goals, but one cross trainer in particular stands out among the rest. Our first place goes to the JTX Tri-Fit: Extendable Long Stride and Incline Cross Trainer because it comes with an advanced console, it has 19 ready made work outs to choose from, it has 16 resistance levels, it has an impressive warranty and a 28 day money back guarantee but most importantly of all it is the only cross trainer on this list to offer incline as well as resistance levels. The incline option will help you work out different parts of your body for a more well rounded workout and it will also add a whole new dynamic into your exercise regime which will help you work towards more goals and spice up your workout in the months and years to come.