Top 5 Deep Fryers Compared
If you’re a fan of cooking, you likely already know how great a deep fryer is. Even if you’re not a big cook, you probably know how great chips and other fried foods can be. If you want to achieve this in your home, there’s actually a broad range of home appliances to take advantage of.
Thanks to the big competition, these are actually reasonably priced, too. So, if you’re looking for a deep fryer for your home, here out the 5 best options available on the market.
De’Longhi Total Clean Review – Our Number 1
A top cooker by De’Longhi, the Deep Fryer with Total Clean System (Click here for price!) is designed to be easy to use and maintain – perfect for people who don’t want too much hassle. Let’s look at what it has to offer.
- With capacity for 1 kg worth of food, this a very versatile appliance.
- It can also hold 2.3 litre’s of oil, which gives you plenty of options when it comes to cooking.
- The vapour filter allows you to stand near the cooker without the steam and smells clogging your senses, which makes for a very practical inclusion.
- Similarly, the viewing screen ensures you don’t need to open the device mid-session to check on food.
- The timer – which is a useful inclusion by itself – is also removable. If you need to go somewhere else other than the kitchen, just take the timer with you.
- This piece of equipment also features some precise temperature controls for those more complex recipes.
- Both the basket and bowl are removable, which makes cooking, as well as cleaning, a lot easier.
- As far as its size goes, its a reasonably small size at 27.9 x 31 x 26.4 cm – there’s no problem fitting this on any kitchen counter.
- Likewise, it only weights 2.5 kg which is surprisingly light.
This is a decent sized piece of equipment, with numerous practical options designed to make using it a very smooth experience. Needless to say, this is great for amateur and experienced cooks alike.
Features: 2.3 Litre Oil Capacity – 1kg Food Capacity – Vapour Filter – Viewing Screen – Removable Timer – Temperature Controls – Removable Basket & Bowl – 2.5kg – 27.9 x 31 x 26.4cm
Breville Review – Number 2
- This fryer can hold 2 litres of oil, giving you plenty of options for cooking.
- Likewise, it can handle 1 kg of food, letting you prepare fairly big meals.
- Both the bowl and wire basket are removable., which makes cleaning really easy, as well as helping with cooking and serving.
- One of the biggest features of this product is its easy ability to clean. Once the storage compartment is removed, the internal area is very easy to reach and quick to wipe up.
- As far as its size goes, this is quite a compact design at just 36.5 x 28 x 26 cm.
- At 4.3 kg, it isn’t the heaviest design, either.
While it may be small, this appliance is certainly powerful. With some great practical features, the ease of use is a big appeal here, as well as the ability to handle a decent amount of food for its size.
Features: 2 Litre Oil Capacity – 1kg Food Capacity – Removable Basket & Bowl – Easy Clean Design – 4.3kg – 36.5 x 28 x 26cm
Tefal Easy Pro Review – Number 3
The Easy Pro Fryer from Tefal certainly looks luxurious, with its stainless steel design and simple controls. Yet, under the hood, it’s a very powerful cooker. Here’s a run-down of its most unique features.
- This device can hold up to 3 litres of oil, which allows for some really intense frying.
- Likewise, with a 1.2 kg capacity for food, this is one of the largest cookers available.
- This device also comes with a viewing window, so you can check on your meal without having to pop open the lid.
- The removable. basket and bowl are also useful. As always, this helps in both cooking and cleaning.
- Similarly, this device has handles at key locations, making the entire device easy to move if needed.
- As far as its size goes, this fryer has a dimensional frame of 42.2 x 30.2 x 26.4 cm, which is slim enough to find a home on any work surface.
- At 4 kg, it’s also very light, too, which goes well with the handles.
Although it’s small and light, the high quality finish on this machine speaks for itself. There are also numerous features, such as the handles, that prove surprisingly useful and show off the thoughtful design that has gone into this product.
Features: 3 Litre Oil Capacity – 1.2kg Food Capacity – Viewing Window – Portable Handles – Removable Basket & Bowl – 4kg – 42.2 x 30.2 x 26.4cm
Pricing: Mid range
Swan Products Review – Number 4
- An oil capacity of 2.5 litres allows for some very versatile cooking options, as well as the ability to handle a large amount of food.
- The viewing screen is a practical feature, with a large enough vision panel to give you a good view of the food.
- The wire basket is removable., allowing you to safely insert and extra the food from the oil, as well as helping with cleaning.
- This specific model comes in both white and black, allowing you to choose the colour that best matches your kitchen.
- It’s also a rather sleek and discrete design, with a size of just 33.6 x 31.4 x 23.4 cm.
- Likewise, at 2.2 kg, this is one of the lightest cooking appliances available.
Aside from its cute aesthetic, this is a very simple device to use, so you can become familiar with how it operates very quickly. This allows it to smoothly become a regular part of your kitchen, which is exactly what you want from a product such as this.
Features: 2.5 Litre Oil Capacity – Viewing Screen – Removable Basket – 2.2kg – 33.6 x 31.4 x 23.4cm
As you can see, there are numerous products available on the market right now. While all of these are fantastic in their own right, the De’Longhi Coolzone Fryer with Easy Clean System stands out above the rest. Aside from having a large sized capacity, ideal for families, this has the best features and an ease of use that makes it suitable for a wide variety of homes. What more could you want?