Top 3 Electric Can Openers On The Market
If you find manual can openers tricky, time consuming and/or annoying you may be better off investing in an electric can opener. Electric can openers are still fairly cheap, require little to no effort or strength on your part and all you normally have to do is attach the can opener to the tin and watch it open all by itself. Many people find regular can openers annoying and so buying an electric can opener can be a brilliant time saver in any situation, but electric can openers are especially ideal for older people, people with arthritis or anyone with weak hands and/or wrists. They can also save you time when you’re busy in the kitchen and they are normally easy to detach and clean.
We know that however much you want an electric can opener you’re probably not looking forward to spend too much time googling them and you’ll want an easy source of information where you’ll get everything you need on one page. This is a guide to the top 3 electric can openers that you can buy online so we’ll give you a good selection of options whilst also familiarising you with the specific features and price ranges you should be looking at.
BangRui Review – Our Number 1
This Auto-swivel can opener takes all the time and effort out of opening cans so you have more time to cook (CHECK PRICE HERE!). Read on for a full list of the BangRui Can Openers features.
- This electric can opener is hands free, so all you need to do is place the can opener on your can, press the on button and watch it auto swivel until the can is open. This hands free approach means this can opener is extremely safe, quick and easy to use.
- As this is a hands free can opener it is great for the elderly, RSI or arthritis sufferers or children. It doesn’t require any extra strength or effort either so you can save time when cooking.
- This BangRui can opener will automatically cut around the can to remove any sharp edges, so the whole process is extra safe and you’re very unlikely to hurt yourself.
- This can opener is powered by a strong motor and AA batteries. This product is also CE certified so you know it is good quality.
- The BangRui can opener has been ergonomically designed for extra comfort and its plastic body makes it even lighter than other can openers.
- You can buy this can opener in multiple colours including green and red.
Features: Hands Free Auto Swivel Design – Removes Sharp Edges – Strong Motor – Battery Powered – CE Certified – Ergonomic Design – Multiple Colour Options.
Morphy Richards 46718 Review – Number 2
- The Morphy Richards can opener is multi-functioning and as well as opening cans it can also open jars, bottle tops, ring pulls, hard shell packaging and lids. This is the perfect product for anyone who has dexterity difficulties, arthritis or other impairments that may make these tasks tricky, but it’s also a great option if you just want to make every day tasks easier and save yourself some time.
- This 6-in-1 can opener is easy to store and very easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe. It also has non-slip feet to make sure it stays still when opening your cans.
- This can opener is very easy to use. All you need to do is put the opener on the can, bottle, jar etc that you want to open, press on the lever and hold the can in place as the opener rotates.
- As this can opener works on multiple products it can replace other household items like bottle openers so you have one handy device for multi purposes and save money in the long run.
Features: Multi-Functional – Opens Cans, Ring Pulls, Bottles, Jars, Lids and Packages – Easy to Clean.
Swan SP20110N Review – Number 3
- The Swan electric can opener includes a knife sharpener, a magnetic lid holder for extra safety and a bottle opener in addition to its regular can opening functions. This makes the Swan SP20110N another multi-functioning device which can save you time and money in the long run.
- This can opener operates on 60W and is 11 cm in length, 14 cm in width and 22.1 cm in height.
- The Swan Electric can opener is fully automatic and easy to use so you can stop wasting time struggling to manually open your tins and pay more attention to your cooking.
- Swan is a well known brand which is commonly found in the U.K.
- The manufacturers at Swan have put an impressive 2 year guarantee on this device. This means that if there are any accidental damages or manufacturable errors you are covered for two years and so this product will last you at least two years as well, which isn’t bad for a budget price.
Features: Knife Sharpener – Magnetic Lid Holder – Automatic Can Opener – 60W – 2 Year Guarantee.
These are all excellent, well priced can openers which are guaranteed to save you time and effort. The product that stands out the most on this list is the BangRui Can Opener Electric One Touch Can Opener Best Can Opener Soft Edge Automatic Electric Can Opener with Assistive Auto-Stop (green) because it is totally hands free and removes sharp edges so the chances of you hurting yourself are almost non existent
It doesn’t require any extra time or effort so you can spend more time cooking, it has been ergonomically designed for extra comfort and is ideal for elderly people or anyone with dexterity issues or arthritis, it has a strong motor, it is CE Certified and it is available in a range of attractive colours!