Electric Carving Knives
Long gone are the days of trying with increasing frustration to saw through a Christmas turkey or other celebratory delicacy. With the expanding range of electric carving knives now available on the market, you can let the utensils do the work, effortlessly impressing your friends and family. Electric carving knives are also great for those less confident with carving or people with reduced motor ability. Below are three of the best models out there to consider.
Tower T19003 Electric Carving Knife Review – Our Number 1
This electric carving knife (VIEW PRICE HERE) is the perfect balance between professional, efficient results, and easy maintenance and upkeep, making it an excellent choice for any home, and particularly for those with less experience with such utensils. Some of the main features of this motorised carver include:
- Powerful 180 W motor designed for an efficient and effortless carving experience.
- Twin stainless steel safety-release blades of high quality which are also dishwasher safe!
- Sharp serration suitable for fresh or frozen meats, loaves, and vegetables.
- 3 year guarantee
If you’re after an electric carving knife that is durable and flexible, the Tower T19003 could be what you need.
Features: Powerful 180 W motor – Stainless steel safety-release blades – 3 year guarantee
James Martin Wahl Electric Knife Review – Number 2
World-renowned TV chef and presenter, James Martin has teamed up with Wahl to create an electric knife like no other. Owning this knife will give you the confidence to whip up fancy roast dinners, carve poultry, and prepare frozen goods, that James himself would be proud of. Let’s have a look at this knife’s features:
- Powerful 120 W motor for quick and easy cutting and slicing, through even the toughest cuts of meat.
- Sharp, multi-purpose blades fitted with safety-release mechanism for increased peace of mind. Blades are also machine washable.
- Includes a safety lock switch to reduce the chance of accidents.
Through this expert collaboration, you have the opportunity to showcase your culinary talents.
Features: Powerful 120 W motor – Multipurpose blades with safety-release – Safety lock switch
Judge Electric Carving Knife Review – Number 3
The Judge electric carving knife not only boasts a name you can trust, but also impeccable quality, finesse, and power. For the discerning buyer, this knife could put an end to Christmas carving battles and reduce risk of injury. See some of its main features here:
- Quiet 150 W motor for easy cutting that will not disturb your mealtime conversation.
- Comfortable ergonomic handle design to decrease risk of strain injuries and cramp.
- Stainless steel, serrated blades which showcase incredible sharpness for slicing through even the toughest meats.
Perfect for home use and for professional chefs, the Judge electric carving knife will not disappoint!
Features: Noiseless 150 W motor – Ergonomic handle for increased comfort – sharp serrated blades
In conclusion, my suggestion would be the Tower T19003 Electric Carving Knife. With a motor that powerful but also easy to handle, you cannot go far wrong with this knife. Not only is this option stylish and chic, it is also unparalleled in features and results. It is also very reasonably priced for the quality it promises.