Top 3 Electric Pasta Machines Compared
Imperia Review – Our Number 1
The Imperia Pasta maker (CHECK PRICE HERE!) is a powerful, simple and versatile machine that will make shop bought pasta a thing of the past. Read on to find out more.
- The Imperia Pasta maker can make a wide range of pasta types including noodles, tagliatelle, lasagne and ravioli. It’s important to have a few options when it comes to pasta shapes because you’ll likely get sick of noodles at some point and there’s not much point buying a pasta making machine just to go back to shop bought pasta in a few months time.
- This electric pasta maker comes with two in built cutters that are specially made for tagliatelle and fettuccine. There are also six thickness settings to choose from so you can make your favourite pasta to suit your taste or create your own type of pasta.
- Imperia Pasta Presto Electric has a 85 W electric motor and 230 volts. A good motor will make the process quicker and will ensure the machine lasts longer, and this machines in built motor speeds up the process and makes this machine run smoothly.
- This machines non stick coating makes it easier to clean and is therefore guaranteed to make fresh, clean and safe pasta.
- The Imperia Pasta maker is very quick and you can go from raw ingredients to fully cooked pasta in under 15 minutes with this machine! It is also easy and straight forward to use and is therefore great for beginners as well as more experienced pasta chefs.
Features: Range of Pasta Shapes – Specific Taglietelle 7 Fettuccine Cutters – Six Thickness Options – 85 Watt Motor – Non-Stick Coating – Quick & Easy.
Pasta Gusto Review – Number 2
- This pasta machine can create fresh pasta in under 15 minutes, meaning that you can create restaurant quality food in the same time as it would take you to order it!
- The Pasta Gusto Automatic has a large 500 gram capacity and its mixing chamber is large enough to create enough pasta for four people which means if you are going to be cooking for a small group of family or friends you won’t have to waste time making new batches of pasta.
- This pasta machine is small, compact and light and is easy to store when not in use. This is an important thing to keep in mind if you don’t have a lot of space and you don’t want to permanently sacrifice one of your counters.
- The Pasta Gusto is very easy to clean and is actually dishwasher safe! This is pretty important because it means you don’t have to worry about any bits of pasta being caught in the machine and contaminating future batches.
- This Pasta Gusto model comes with 10 different disks which you can use to make loads of different pasta shapes.
- When your machine is delivered it will come with a free packet of Italian pasta flour so you can get started straight away.
Features: Creates Pasta in Under 15 Minutes – 500g Capacity – Small & Light – Easy to Store – Dishwasher Safe – 10 Different Pasta Making Disks – Free Flour.
Electric Pasta Noodle Maker Review – Number 3
- This pasta maker has five forms which you can use to make Penne, Spaghetti, fettuccine, tagliatelle and linguine.
- The Electric Pasta machine is very easy to use. All you need to do is add the ingredients and the machine will do all the kneading and mixing work in a fraction of the time.
- This pasta machine has a reasonable capacity and can create 4 servings at a time.
- The machine has a150 watt power and is fairly quiet whilst in use.
- The Electric Pasta machine is easy to take apart and clean and it comes with its own water measuring container, cleaning brush, wrench and needle.
Features: 5 Pasta Shapes – Easy to Use – Can Serve 4 People – 150 Watt Power – Easy to Clean.
These are all great pasta makers which would all ensure pasta remains a regular part of your diet for a long time, but there is one machine which stands out. The Imperia Pasta Presto Electric is the best machine on our list because you can use it to make a variety of pasta types including less common shapes and you can even choose your pastas thickness, it has a non stick coating and is easy to clean, it is easy to use and it can make great quality pasta in less than 10 minutes.
If you are a pasta lover you may be thinking about buying a pasta machine and making your pasta from scratch. Whilst it is of course very easy to buy ready made pasta from the supermarket and cook it in ten minutes, this type of pasta tends to be full of preservatives and doesn’t taste quite as good.
It’s possible to make pasta by hand but this tends to be quite hard and time consuming and the end result doesn’t tend to be much better. Pasta machines are a quick and easy way of making making fresh and ready to cook pasta.
There are a lot of different electric pasta machines out there and the product that’s right for you will depend on what you want from your pasta machine. If you just want to make spaghetti most machines will work for you, but if you want to fettuccine, penne, lasagne etc you’ll have to check if the machine you want to buy can actually make it.
There is also your budget and amount of available space to think about so before deciding on a pasta maker you’ll need to do some shopping around. This would normally take a long time, but luckily for you’ve we’ve compiled a list of the three best electric pasta makers to give you a good starting point and help you make the right purchase.