If you’ve spent any significant time in the kitchen, whether it be cooking for yourself, providing a delicious spread for friends and family, or sweating it out in a restaurant kitchen environment, you might be familiar with the irritation of a blunt, dull, or otherwise ineffective knife. Investing in a decent chef’s knife can make all the difference! A sharp blade with the right shape, a comfortable grip, and a good weight behind it can take the effort out of chopping, dicing, and slicing. Below are three top knife choices available today.
Zelite Infinity 10 inch- Alpha-Royal Series Review – Our Number 1
This knife (VIEW PRICE) boasts incredible balance, sharpness, and overall quality. Durable, great for cutting through larger vegetables and cuts of meat, the Zelite Infinity 10 inch would be a welcome addition to any collection. Some of it’s main features include:
- 48mm deep blades specifically designed for effective rocking motion, especially useful when slicing quickly.
- Premier Japanese VG-10 Super Steel for guaranteed strength and durability. This blade will last a lifetime.
- The handle is not only stylishly designed but also ergonomic for a comfortable and strain-free grip.
After using this knife, it is easy to see that it warrants a spot on this list.
Features: 48mm blade depth – Premier Japanese VG-10 steel – Stylish and ergonomic handle
KBK Professional 8 inch Review – Number 2
Great value and great results! Chic packaging and a professional, sleek design are not the only selling points for this knife. The KBK Professional 8 inch is also nicely weighted and makes chopping quicker and easier than before. These are a few of it’s additional functions:
- Japanese VG-10 extra strong stainless-steel blade ideal for frequent and sustained use.
- Sophisticated and comfortable wooden handle to ensure stable grip and powerful motion
- 67 layer Damascus forging method giving not only an interesting design but also insurance that the blade will not warp or crack over time.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
An affordable and reliable kitchen tool suitable for amateurs and professionals alike.
Features: VG-10 extra strong steel – Chic and practical wooden handle – 67 layer Damascus for strength – low maintenance
Godmorn Chef 8 inch Review – Number 3
Here we have another professional chef’s knife showcasing excellent results. A more accessible and affordable utensil, the Godmorn Chef 8 inch lives up to it’s brand name and offers a pleasant chopping experience. It has some very good features detailed here:
- Rigid and stain resistant Japanese AUS-8 steel blade
- Ergonomic handle for increased control. The handle is also heat resistant which makes this knife perfect for steamy kitchen environments.
- Super sharp blade edge that will not require frequent sharpening
This knife would make a great gift for a foodie friend, or a treat for yourself.
Features: Japanese AUS-8 steel blade – Ergonomic, heat resistant handle – Super sharpness
In conclusion, if you’re willing to splash out a bit for something special, the Zelite Infinity 10 inch would definitely be the way to go. It has unbeatable strength, sharpness, and durability and makes for a unique knife experience. For a more budget friendly alternative, I’d recommend the KBK 8 inch for its Damascus forged strength and easy maintenance.