||Vibration & Bubble Massages – Up-to 60 Minutes of Use – Easy to USE – LED Display – User-Friendly Manual – Detachable Massage Rollers – Multiple Temperature Settings – Inferred Light Therapy – Powerful – Non Slip – Splash Protection – Well Known German Brand – 3 Year Guarantee
||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON!
||16 Magnetic Field Therapy – Improves Circulation – Removable Massage Rollers – Bubble & Vibration Massages – Splash Protection – Rubber Feet – 3 Year Guarantee
||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON!
||Interchangeable Massage Rollers – Heating System – Ergonomic Design – Three Massage Programs – Splash Guard
||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON!
For many people sore, aching feet are an uncomfortable fact of life. Whether you spend your days doing heavy labour or you work behind a desk you may find that your feet ache at the end of a long day, and it’s not surprising when you consider that our feet have to hold our entire body weight as well as any additional bags we may be carrying. If you like to hike or exercise you may find that your sore feet create a lot of problems the next day and as a result you might even avoid the activities you enjoy to stop your feet playing up.
Foot spas are a great way of alleviating pain, soothing aching feet and combating stress and insomnia. There are different foot spa brands and models but the basic idea is that the spa will heat water and warm up your tired foot muscles whilst the water jets will gently massage your feet. If you suffer from regular foot pain and/or you want help relaxing after a long day at work a foot spa could do wonders for your well being. We understand that spending your day googling foot spas probably isn’t what you had in mind, so to make things easier we have created this guide to the top 3 foot spas that you can buy online right now.
Beurer FB50 Review – Our Number 1
The Beure FB50 foot spa is an easy to use, high functioning foot spa that will relax you in no time whilst massaging your feet to relieve pain and tension (lowest price here!). Read on to find out more.
- The Beurer FB50 lets you choose between a vibration massage or a bubble massage, both of which will gently relax your feet to remove any pain or tension. You can use this massage feature for up to 60 minutes so if you wanted you could have an hour long effective, thorough electronic and in-depth massage every single day!
- This foot spa allows you to control the temperature with 5 temperature settings ranging from 35-48 degrees C.
- This device is very easy to use. All you have to do is fill the device with warm water up to the safety marking, put your feet on the foot rests, turn on the machine and select the type of massage you require. This device comes with a simple LED display and timer so you won’t have to waste any time figuring 0ut how to use this foot spa. If you have any queries this machine also comes with a detailed user friendly manual.
- This FB50 foot spa comes with detachable massage rollers which can alleviate tension and remove callouses and other foot ailments. It also offers inferred light therapy to enhance your foot bath experience.
- The Beurer FB50 is extra powerful and has non-slip rubber feet and splash protection for extra safety. It is also easy to store when not in use.
- Beurer is a well known German brand that has been in business since 1919. They are well known for their health and beauty products as well as their heating pads, baby monitors and glucose monitors. It’s always worth buying from a reputable company as they have an image to uphold and are more likely to deliver quality products.
- This foot spa comes with a 3 year guarantee so you are protected from any accidental damages.
Features: Vibration & Bubble Massages – Up-to 60 Minutes of Use – Easy to USE – LED Display – User-Friendly Manual – Detachable Massage Rollers – Multiple Temperature Settings – Inferred Light Therapy – Powerful – Non Slip – Splash Protection – Well Known German Brand – 3 Year Guarantee.
Beurer FB25 Review – Number 2
The Beurer FB25 is another impressive foot spa from the reputable Beurer company. Read on to find out more about this foot spa.
- The Beauter FB25 utilises 16 magnetic field therapy to improve circulation and increase the supply of energy in your feet. This foot spa lets you enjoy quality spa treatment from the privacy of your own house and it will also help relax all the tendons and muscles in your feet thanks to the warm, refreshing and detoxifying water.
- This foot spa includes large removable massage rollers that will help relax and sooth your tired feet. You can use these massage rollers whilst soaking your feet in the warm bubbly water or if you prefer you can also have a dry foot massage.
- The FB25 also offers bubble and vibration massages so you’ll have a few options and won’t end up getting bored with your foot spa.
- This foot spa comes with removable splash protection which helps prevent any accidental water spillages and it also has a rubber feet at its base which will keep the foot spa stable and stop it sliding away.
- Beurer products come with a 3 year guarantee which will protect you from manufacturable or accidental damages.
Features: 16 Magnetic Field Therapy – Improves Circulation – Removable Massage Rollers – Bubble & Vibration Massages – Splash Protection – Rubber Feet – 3 Year Guarantee.
Babyliss Professional Review – Number 3
This Babyliss foot spa is an affordable alternative to more high-end options which doesn’t compromise on quality. Read on to find out more.
- This Babyliss foot spa aims to relieve stress and combat tension by using a combination of bubbles and massage heat to sooth your aching feet. It comes with interchangeable message rollers and a heating system which will keep your water warmer for longer.
- The Babyliss professional foot spa has been ergonomically designed with a central bubble strap to support the shape of your feet and keep you comfortable for longer.
- This foot spa offers three massage programs which you can choose from. These programs are heat, massage and bubbles so you can pick and choose based on your current needs.
- This foot spa comes with a splash guard to stop your floor getting wet and slippery and therefore helps protect you from accidental injury.
Features: Interchangeable Massage Rollers – Heating System – Ergonomic Design – Three Massage Programs – Splash Guard.
These are all excellent foot spas that are guaranteed to keep your feet clean, relaxed and soft but one product did stand out above the rest. The Beurer FB50 Luxury Foot Bath Spa With Water Heater deserves a special mention because it has an in-built timer which you can use to control the duration of your massage (which can last up to one hour!), it has five temperature settings which you can choose from, it’s easy to use and comes with a LCD display, it can alleviate tension whilst removing callouses and other foot problems and the Beurer brand offers a 3 year guarantee so you can feel secure in the knowledge that you will be able to use this foot spa for a long, long time.