Top 3 Pressure Cookers Reviewed
With more and more gadgets being introduced to make cooking easier and faster, you can quickly find that your kitchen is running out of room. That is why something like a pressure cooker can be a really useful addition. It can do many of the jobs that you would otherwise use different gadgets to do. Here is a list of the top three pressure cookers and what makes them so impressive.
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Review – Our Number 1
This pressure cooker is more than just that, it can do a whole host of different things in one pot (CHECK PRICE HERE!). As the name suggests, it can easily do seven different types of cooking and it has a simple interface so you don’t have to spend time trying to set it up. Here is why it made it to number one.
- The Instant Pot regulates itself adjusts its pressure so you don’t have any of the problems associated with the old cookers.
- It has seven great functions, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Yoghurt maker and warmer.
- Very efficient and safe with many different safety features built in to its design.
- It has a tough cooking pot that is stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning.
The Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker is a great all round product that can do so many things. You can really clear some space in your kitchen with this gadget.
Instant Pot Lux60 6-in-1 Review – Number 2
- With six easy function including Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer and Warmer, this can be at the heart of the kitchen.
- A useful delay feature which can be set up to 24 hours. Can also be done manually up to 120 minutes.
- Extremely safe with an impressive 10 safety mechanisms in place. It is also very efficient and uses very little energy.
- Tough cooking pot with a 3-ply base that is easy to remove and clean.
This is a great all-in-one pressure cooker that can be left to do your cooking when you are out so you can come home to a nice hot meal.
WMF 3 Litre Stainless Steel Review – Number 3
There are many benefits to using a pressure cooker as opposed to more conventional cooking. It is faster and more efficient than other types of cooking and many think it retains the flavour better. Here are the reasons the WMF came in at number three on the list.
- Made in Germany, this pressure cooker has a great design that uses 18/10 stainless steel to make it durable.
- It has a 3 litre capacity that will be more than enough for many family homes.
- There are 4 separate safety features built into its design so that you will not have the same problems related to older pressure cookers.
- Apart from the handle, the WMF is completely dishwasher safe, so no need to wash separately from your other dinner things.
The WMF 3 Litre Stainless Steel Perfect Pressure Cooker would make a great gadget for your kitchen. It has a tough yet elegant design that makes it look good as well as cook perfectly.
Top of the list is the Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker. It has many features that make it very versatile indeed. It can be pre-programmed and yet is easy to use and clean. It is no wonder that it has made the number one spot