Top 3 Rice Cookers Reviewed
There are times when you don’t want to have so many cooking items in your kitchen. Rice Cookers, soup makers, the list can be endless. But, there are products that can remove the need for so many gadgets and give you the complete solution in one. Here are a list of the top Rice Cookers and all in one cooking pots.
Power Pressure Cooker XL Review – Our Number 1
This great product is a real all-in-one cooker that can do so many different types of meals (CHECK PRICE HERE!). It has an elegant design and many safety features built in to keep you safe. These are just a few of the reasons it made it to number one.
- The airtight lock keeps the steam in so it cooks your food faster and retains the flavour.
- It can cook up to 10 times faster than conventional cookers, but is safe to use.
- An impressive 5 litre capacity is more than enough for a family kitchen.
- It has the capacity to cook rice, stews, soups, meat, fish and much more.
- The removable cooking pot is completely dishwasher safe so you don’t have to worry about cleaning it separately.
The Power Pressure Cooker XL is a cooking marvel that can deal with so many meals in just one pot. It also comes with a recipe book so you can create wonderful meals with ease.
Crock-Pot Digital Slow Cooker Review – Number 2
This slow cooker has a few tricks up its sleeve that set it apart from other similar products. It is perfect for those days when you don’t have time to cook because you can set it to cook for you so it will be ready when you get home. These are the reasons it made number two.
- An amazing 5.7 litre capacity gives you all the space you need for a big family meal. It is also easy to remove and clean the cooking pot.
- A great feature is the auto-stir paddle that turns your food to stop it sticking and mix the ingredients together.
- Can be used to cook soups, casseroles, broths and many other meals.
- It has an easy to use digital display and keep warm function so your food doesn’t get cold.
The Crock-Pot Digital Slow Cooker with Auto-Stir is perfect for those big family meals that are warm and hearty. But it can also be used for many other meals because of its versatility.
Lakeland Electric Family Review – Number 3
One of the best known names in cooking utensils and cookware is Lakeland. They have always provided the best cooking aids from many companies and this time their own slow cooker is at number 3. Here are a few reasons why.
- A good 6.5 litre capacity ceramic cooking pot gives you all the space you need to make great meals for all the family.
- Very simple controls give you three settings, low, high and auto for easy, stress free cooking.
- The ceramic pot is ideal as a serving pot when you are finished, it can be removed and cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Can be used for soups, stews, casseroles and more, a really versatile cooking companion.
The Lakeland Electric Family Slow Cooker is perfect for anyone that wants to have a nice hot meal ready for them when they get home. It is simple to use and very energy efficient, a great addition to the kitchen.
The number one spot on the list goes to the Power Pressure Cooker XL which is amazingly versatile and also very fast. With a simple to use control panel and many safety features, this pressure cooker is one of the best around.